DHVC Dahnua Capital
DHVC 2018 Summer Intern/Analyst/Associate
DHVC (Danhua Capital) is venture capital firm based in Palo Alto that invests primarily in companies with disruptive technology through Seed to Series C. Founded by Stanford Professor Shoucheng Zhang, who’s angel investor in VMware and a world-class quantum field physicist. The fund’s areas of focus include Artificial Intelligence, Data infrastructure, Cloud Computing and Blockchain. DHVC has over $600M committed capital and is backed by top-notch institutional and strategic investors such as Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, Lenovo, Renaissance and First Manhattan.
In our portfolio, close to 1/3 of the companies are founded by Stanford faculty or alumni. Some notable ones are Barefoot Network (founded by Professor Nick Mckeown), Pilot.ai (founded by Stanford CS Phd Jon Su), HyperPilot (founded by Professor Christos Kozyrakis ), PathAI (founded by Stanford MD/CS Phd, and Harvard MedSchool Professor Andy Beck).
We are also huge believer in crypto and blockchain. We have invested in one of the most promising crypto projects Dfinity since the inception of the fund back in early 2014. We are also early investor of JaveScript founder's Brave/Basic Attention Token that could disrupt current advertising business model and set the tone for this year's ICO hype. And recently we invested in BitTorrent inventor's new crypto project Chia Network.
DHVC is now looking for summer intern and full-time analyst/associate based in Palo Alto
• Identifying attractive investment opportunities
• Initiating and maintaining relationships with entrepreneurs
• Conducting market product and financial research
• Developing investment insights into areas of interest
• Relevant work experience or academic background, preferably technical background or working experience in tech area
• Familiar with the Internet and front-tier tech ecosystems as businesses and evolving platforms
• An established industry network within the SF/Bayarea venture capital and entrepreneurial community
• Strong academic research experience is a huge plus
Please send your resume and short description of yourself to email@example.com