Bain & Company Summer Internships & Info Session
Stanford Class of 2017,
My name is Akshai and I am an Associate Consultant and a former Associate Consultant intern in the Bain & Company San Francisco office (and a 2015 Stanford grad, majored in Chemical Engineering). Bain & Company is a management consulting firm, and we are beginning our recruiting efforts for the Associate Consultant Intern (ACI) role for the summer of 2016.
We were proud to learn this week that Bain is ranked highly on Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award, honoring the 50 Best Places to Work in 2016.
For the past four years, Bain has been in the #1 or #2 spot, and we are ranked among many of the world’s best known employer brands beyond just the consulting industry (though we also retained the #1 Consulting firm position!). It’s not usually in our nature to blow our own trumpets but this is such a big one that we had to share!
- Bain & Company
- Boston Consulting Group
- Nestle Purina PetCare
We would like to offer you the chance to learn more about Bain & Company, what we do, and what makes us a great place to start your career. Please join us on campus to learn more:
- ACI Info Session - Tuesday, January 5th, 6:00PM-8:00PM; Faculty Club
- ACI Tech Panel & Networking Event - Monday, January 11th, 6:00PM-7:30PM; Hillel House (565 Mayfield Avenue) – Please RSVP here.
- Application Deadline - Wednesday, January 13th. In order to apply you must submit your resume, SAT scores, cover letter and unofficial transcripts to www.joinbain.com.
More information on Bain is listed below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Stanford recruiter at Leah.Frank@bain.com.
What is Bain?
Bain & Company is one of the world’s largest strategic consulting firms. We help major international corporations improve bottom line results and achieve significant improvements in the value of their companies—so much that Bain clients outperform the S&P 500 by 4-to-1. Bain employs 6,500 people in 54 offices around the globe.
What is the Associate Consultant Internship job?
ACIs have significant levels of responsibility and have the opportunity to work with major corporate, private equity, and non-profit clients across a wide range of issues, industries, and geographies. Bain's internships are recognized by Vault as one of the top 10 all-around internship experiences. The ranking takes into consideration mentorship availability, career advancement opportunities, capacity for learning, compensation, industry clout and work culture.
What should I expect as an ACI?
- One week of intensive training delivered by experienced consultants
- You will be assigned to an active case (potentially a travel case)
- Typical responsibilities include: data gathering and analysis, industry research, interviewing key clients, customers, and suppliers and presenting their findings to the team
We look forward to seeing you soon. Go Card!
Bain & Company, Inc.
One Embarcadero Center Suite 3600, San Francisco, CA, 94111 USA