Stanford in Government Summer Fellowships
Each summer, Stanford in Government (SIG) provides over 70 Stanford undergraduates the opportunity to pursue fully-funded summer internships, in organizations all over the world. Students in all majors and class years are welcome to apply. Stanford in Government (SIG) offers two summer programs:
- Fellowships are summer internship placements organized and funded by SIG. We work with our partner organizations to organize fellowship positions, from energy nonprofits in Sacramento to the UN in Geneva.
You can see a list of all summer 2016 fellowships here.
- Stipends require students to organize their own unpaid internship and request SIG funding after their internship placement has been confirmed.
Check out some of our SIG Fellowships in Economics below, and start your application today! All fellowship applications are due on February 9th at 11:59pm.
- Department of Justice – Antitrust Division
- Federal Communications Commission – Office of Strategic Planning
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Brookings Doha Center
- California Department of Finance
- Reserve Bank of India
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- Or organize your own!
Please contact Anna von Wendorff, annavonw at stanford dot edu, with any questions.
Apply here: sig.stanford.edu/apply