The CEO of Noah, Kenny Lam, will come to Stanford to share his perspectives on China Wealth Management Industry. They are also recruiting for their offices in Silicon Valley and China.
Time: Oct 12th 6:30pm
Location: Knight Management Center, M104 (Class of '99 Classroom)
Noah is the largest independent wealth manager in China with AUM of about USD 60 billion and net new AUA of about USD 20 billion. Noah is the first wealth manger from China to be listed in NYSE. It is also the first one to expand into Hong Kong and now Silicon Valley.
Kenny Lam, the CEO of Noah, had a 15-year career as a Senior Partner at McKinsey before joining Noah. At McKinsey, he was the leader for the Asia Wealth and Asset Management Practice.
- Group President, Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: Noah)
- Former Global Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company (2001 to 2014)
- Former Asia Head of Wealth Management & Private Banking, McKinsey & Company (2007 to 2014)
- Former Chairman, People Review Committee, McKinsey & Company (2010-2014)
- One of the key architects of Hong Kong’s Private Wealth Management Association
Please sign up here if you are interested.