Skycatch - Business Development Intern
Skycatch (www.skycatch.com) is a platform for capturing data using small autonomous aerial robots. We captures the world's data and create visual intelligence to help people operate faster, safer, and smarter than ever before. Skycatch is the industry leader for commercial UAV applications and data-imaging, building revolutionary products and providing unparalleled service.
Skycatch is looking for a Business Development Intern to join our team who has the desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and disruptive industry. This individual must possess an outgoing and friendly disposition, great interpersonal and phone skills, meticulous organization skills, high aptitude for technology and a strong desire and ability to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the expectations of the role consistently growing and expanding.
You will work closely with members of the Business Development Team. We need a team player who has a deep desire to sell cutting edge hardware and software products in an rapidly expanding market. To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for emerging industries, a solid grasp of current technology and trends, and an interest in drones and data.
We are building platforms that talk with drones to achieve complex tasks in an entirely new, emerging industry, so you need to love exploring the unknown and cutting a new trail. Sound like the time of your life? Come create the future with us at Skycatch!
If you are interested in applying, please contact Darren Hsieh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we are looking for:
- Strong communicator with great interpersonal skills as well as extensive cold call and outreach experience
- Someone who is interested in or has experience with drones
- Prior experience in the construction, civil engineering or mining industries
- Track record of excellence, ability to learn quickly and take ownership to deliver results with the ability to meet tight deadlines with emphasis on sustained accuracy, attention to details and analytics
- Demonstrated professional commitment, initiative, accountability and ownership of assignments
What you’ll do:
- Research potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Manage Salesforce entries and manage workflow
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on key sales data
- Enrolled in an Business or Marketing program with a focus on Sales and/or Business Development and in good academic standing (GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale)
- Hardware/software sales experience a plus
- All applicants must have active student status and/or within 12 months of graduating from a degree program in accounting or finance.
- All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited program.
- All applicants must have U.S. work authorization.
- Student must be available to work 40 hours per week throughout the internship for a three month period
- MUST already be located in the SF Bay area and able to commute to our San Francisco office.
More about Skycatch:
Skycatch creates industrial strength products, services, and solutions that powers some of the most complex projects on the planet. We capture the world's data and create visual intelligence to help people operate faster, safer, and smarter than ever before. Skycatch is the industry leader for commercial UAV applications and data-imaging, building revolutionary products and providing unparalleled service.
Skycatch (www.skycatch.com) is a platform for capturing data using small autonomous aerial robots. Our product is built for enterprise with safety, strength and reliability in mind. It can cover large geographic areas, be equipped with different sensors depending on the customer’s needs, and operate in challenging weather conditions. Our proprietary battery-swapping and autonomous landing technology gives our aerial robots the ability to scale and operate without human involvement.