Management Leadership for Tomorrow Career Prep Program
Attention minority (African/African American, Hispanic, and Native American) sophomores and co-terming juniors,
Interested in working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, Goldman Sachs, Disney or Target?
Want to travel to 4 cities across the US for FREE?
Looking for support to land a summer internship and secure a full-time job offer prior to graduation?
Then apply for Management Leadership for Tomorrow's (MLT's) Career Prep Program.
- 99% of Career Prep Fellows secure internship offers, putting them on the fast-track to senior leaders
- 9 out of 10 Fellows have a full-time offer prior to graduation
- 90% of Career Prep Fellows describe MLT as a "life-changing experience"
Attend the info session on Wed, Nov 16 from 5:45pm - 7:15pm at BEAM (2nd floor conference room) to
- understand more about the Career Prep Program
- hear from current students about how the program benefitted them
- learn how to put together a winning application
Food will be served.
RSVP today via Handshake.