Cornerstone Research Economic Consulting Case Competition
Cornerstone Research invites you to participate in the Cornerstone Research Economic Consulting Case Competition!
We welcome all undergraduate and masters students to participate. The case competition will be hosted in April with the following events and deadlines:
- Wednesday, April 13th, 7:00 PM at Hillel: Case Competition Kickoff Event. Representatives from Cornerstone Research will be doing a brief presentation on the firm and the case. Registration for the case will close at 11:59PM.
- Friday, April 15th, 3:00 to 5:00 PM at GSB Coupa Café: Coffee Chats. Analysts from Cornerstone Research will be hosting Q&A sessions for teams per sign-ups.
- Monday, April 18th, 11:59 PM: Case Submission Deadline.
- Friday, April 22nd, 1:00 to 3:00PM at Cornerstone Research Silicon Valley Office: Finalist Presentation. The top three teams will be selected to present in front of a panel of Cornerstone judges. Prizes for the event include the following:
- First Place: $200 Per Participant
- Second Place: $100 Per Participant
- Third Place: $50 Per Participant
Please register for the event here: http://tinyurl.com/cornerstone-stanford-case
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a team to join.