Le Tote Public Relations Intern
In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Public Relations and will play an active role in all public relations activities at Le Tote. You will provide logistical support and help execute on strategic public relations programs across a variety of segments, including business, tech and consumer media.
We are looking for a creative and collaborative storyteller who is eager to share Le Tote’s story with the media. You are excited about a hands on experience and ready to research, roll up your sleeves and become an invaluable member of the Le Tote team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain media lists and manage daily and weekly news reporting
- Assist with monitoring of broader industry and competitor coverage
- Participate in creative brainstorms
- Draft pitches and media announcements
- Conduct and compile research on speaking and op-ed opportunities for Le Tote executive team
- Research and develop editorial calendar opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with the merchandising and marketing teams to secure necessary assets
- Support media events as needed