Cleantech VC Firm Internship
Please contact Ilse Calderon (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
If you are a rising junior or senior and are interested in a paid, part-time internship role during the fall quarter let me know! A clean-tech focused venture capital firm is looking for an intern starting in September 2016.
1) Fundraising assistance
- Support the firm’s fundraising activities, including helping to prepare funding documents,
- Ensure investor database is up to date.
- Support partners in preparing presentation materials for speaking engagements.
3) Deal flow management and sourcing
- Identify promising markets, start-ups, and management teams for future investment.
- Ensure company database is up to date.
4) Firm operations
- Responsible for managing the firm’s quarterly reporting to limited partners.
- Responsible for producing annual meeting presentation for limited partners.
- Manage financial and legal recordkeeping process and ensure prompt retention of key files.
- Assist with firm operations, including IT and scheduling.
- Rising Senior or Junior
- Knowledge and passion of clean technology markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality.
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.