If you’re interested in working in Asia or the Middle East, in consulting and in helping the world’s top leaders solve their toughest challenges, Bain is the place for you!
Our Bain Asia Pacific and Middle East offices are looking to hire full time associate consultants from the class of 2017 and who want to share in our collective passion to change the world.
· For students interested in an Asia Pacific or Middle East office, the resume submission deadline is Sunday, October 2nd. Please apply for the Associate Consultant position via our careers website and indicate your office preference when submitting your application.
· If your first office preference is Tokyo and you are attending the Boston Career Forum (BCF), please apply via Bain’s Tokyo company page on the BCF website by October 11th
· 1st round interviews for these offices will take place in Bain’s Bay Area office on Friday, October 7th, 2016
· Bain’s Tokyo office will interview candidates whose first office preference is Tokyo only during BCF in November
Summer 2017 internship opportunities
Additionally, our Bain Tokyo, Greater China and Southeast Asia offices will be offering summer internship opportunities to students from the class of 2018. Please follow your schools resume application deadline to apply. 1st round interviews will take place on your school’s campus (unless otherwise noted).
If you’d like to learn more on how Bain can accelerate your career while providing a culturally diverse, intellectually challenging and highly collaborative environment, please connect with our recruiting teams and explore our office pages by clicking the cities and names below.
ASIA PACIFIC/MIDDLE EAST
Seoul- Eunyeong Jeong
Tokyo- Laura Shields
Dubai– Ghinwa Jaafar
FYI: Some of our offices have language requirements in addition to English:
· Greater China: business level Mandarin required
· Tokyo: business level Japanese required
· Southeast Asia: a Southeast Asia language preferred, however, not required
· Seoul: business level Korean
· Strong academic background and analytical skills, high motivation, and outstanding personal skills
· All majors welcome
· Associate consultant role:
o Must be a senior on track to graduate by June 2017
· Associate consultant intern role:
o Current juniors graduating in June 2018
We look forward to connecting with you!