Pace Harmon would like to invite you to Happy Hour Drinks and Appetizers this Friday,September 30th, 5.30pm – 7.30pm at The Old Pro in Palo Alto. Stanford seniors and Master’s students of all majors are welcome to attend, speak with Pace Harmon practitioners, and learn about working at Pace Harmon and how to apply for full-time analyst positions. If interested, please fill out the Google form here.
Feel free to share this information with other Stanford friends who might be interested, and students interested in on-campus interviews may submit resumes via Handshake by October 1st, 9pm.Please find below details regarding the position, company, and contact details.
About the Firm:
With offices in Washington, DC, San Francisco, and Chicago, Pace Harmon provides consulting and advisory services to Fortune 500 and select middle market companies in support of their most critical outsourcing, technology sourcing, and transformation programs. Our experience includes hundreds of complex transactions, covering virtually every outsourcing domain including IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing, and HR outsourcing, as well as strategic sourcing transactions for a wide range of technology categories. www.paceharmon.com
About the Position:
Analysts will work with a team and will typically be involved in the following activities:
• Performing detailed quantitative and financial data analysis
• Preparing and delivering presentations to senior management
• Evaluating business processes and systems to improve operational efficiency
• Researching, synthesizing, and reporting on business issues
• Facilitating and/or participating in client meetings and working sessions
• Contributing to proposals for new projects and clients
• Managing discrete portions of projects
• Owning the creation of client documents and presentations
About the Recruiting Process:
Stanford Consulting students interested in the opportunity are invited to attend the Pace Harmon Happy Hour (Friday, September 30th) and to apply for an interview via Handshake. Resume submission deadline is Saturday, October 1st at 9pm and first round interviews will take place on-campus October 10th. If you have any questions about Pace Harmon or the recruiting process, please feel free to reach out to Mitika Garg at email@example.com.