A scholarship program for undergraduate students who identify as Black, Hispanic, Native American, LGBT, or disabled and have demonstrated leadership in creating and sustaining diverse, inclusive communities.
Win a merit award of $15,000 and gain hands-on experience with a paid BlackRock internship.
To apply, visit www.blackrock.com/campus and click on ‘Browse Openings’
- Review the career opportunities and click on the Business Areas to learn more
- Select ‘Summer Analyst Program’ to begin your application. You may apply for a maximum of two positions.
- Enter BLKSCHOLAR2017 in promo code
- All candidates are required to submit an essay to complete their application.
Please answer the following questions in 500 words or less:
- Why are you interested in the role(s) you applied for?
- Tell us about a time when you have demonstrated leadership in a club, class or community. How did you promote building a more diverse, inclusive community and what were some of the challenges you faced?
Applications are due no later than October 2nd at 8:59PM PST.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.