Each summer, Stanford in Government (SIG) provides over 70 Stanford undergraduates the opportunity to pursue fully-funded summer internships, in organizations all over the world. Students in all majors and class years are welcome to apply. Stanford in Government (SIG) offers two summer programs:
- Fellowships are summer internship placements organized and funded by SIG. We work with our partner organizations to organize fellowship positions, from energy nonprofits in Sacramento to the UN in Geneva. You can see a list of all summer 2017 fellowships here.
- Stipends requires students to organize their own unpaid internship and request SIG funding after their internship placement has been confirmed.
Check out some of our SIG Fellowships in Economics below, and start your application today! The application is due on February 7th at 11:59pm.
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Federal Communications Commission (Office of Strategic Planning)
- Reserve Bank of India - Mumbai
- Brookings Doha Center - Doha, Qatar
- Millennium Challenge Corporation - MCC
- California Department of Finance - Sacramento, CA
- San Jose City Auditor's Office
- AccessNow - New York