firstname.lastname@example.orgOn Friday, March 31st, 2017, Forté Foundation is hosting our annual Forté College to Business Leadership Conference in Austin. This leadership opportunity is available to undergraduate women from all academic backgrounds and will be extremely helpful to your students.
HIGHLIGHTS for COLLEGE TO BUSINESS CONFERENCE (3/31):
● Hands-on business startup simulation
● Leadership development and personal brand workshop
● Summer internship recruiting secrets
● Exploration of diverse business careers suitable for women of all backgrounds
● Focused networking with top recruiters, executives, and recent graduates at the Company & Graduate School Expo
ELIGIBILITY: Women undergraduates from ALL majors
LOCATION: Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin)
DEADLINES: EARLY DECISION: February 12 & FINAL DEADLINE: February 26
COST: FREE! Travel stipends available! Apply early to be eligible
APPLY NOW: Submit a Short Essay & Resume Online
Forté is a non-profit consortium of leading companies and top business schools. We work to launch women into successful and fulfilling careers. Forté has many programs designed just for college students including conferences, webinars, virtual campus microsite, newsletter and job center. Join Forté today!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Danielle Mantich at
This opportunity is open to undergraduate college women in any major. You don’t have to be a business major to apply.
More information is available in our Marketing Toolkit!