Kepler's in Menlo Park is pleased to announce an event that we believe will be of interest to SWIB. We offer heavily discounted student tickets HERE (along with book bundled tickets and general admission tickets), and I'm also happy to provide a handful of comp tickets if there is interest.
On Wednesday, March 22nd at 7:30pm, we're hosting an event with a panel of insightful and successful women CEOs who will discuss what it means to be a woman trying to build a business from the ground up and what it is really like to be a CEO of a major business.
- Joan Barnes, founder of Gymboree and Begin from Within
- Karen Behnke, founder of Juice Beauty
- Sheryl O'Loughlin, former CEO of Clif Bar, former CEO and founder of Plum Organics, and current CEO of REBBL
- Helen Russell, co-founder and CEO of Equator Coffees & Teas, Inc.
The panel will be moderated by Sramana Mitra, the founder of One Million by One Million (1M/1M), a global virtual accelerator that aims to help one million entrepreneurs globally to reach $1 million in revenue and beyond.
NOTE: Premier ticket-holders qualify for goodie bags which will include the following items:
- Equator Coffee Subscription Coupon
- Juice Beauty Organic Skin Care Products
- Rebbl Coupons
- Gymboree Play and Music Coupons
- A free week at Yoga Works
- A VIP coupon for a free Rebbl drink at participating retailers
- And more surprises!
Whether you're an entrepreneur or just curious about the experience of women in the business world, don't miss this exciting and unique panel.