Hanover Capital Markets Analyst
Capital Markets Analyst at Hanover Company
Hanover Company, located in Houston, Texas, stands among the most active private real estate companies in the United States, specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of high quality multi-family residential properties nationwide. With over three decades of experience, Hanover is a vertically integrated company with acquisitions, development, construction, property management and asset management departments strategically focused on garden-style, mixed-use, high-density wood frame and high-rise projects. To date, Hanover's award-winning project mix totals nearly 54,000 units across the country and more than $11.18 billion in project costs. U.S. markets include Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.
Hanover is looking for a highly-motivated individual to fill a Capital Markets Analyst position that will be responsible for analyzing and preparing comprehensive investment packages and will actively participate in Investment Committee Meetings with senior leaders and equity-financing providers. This position provides an opportunity to work with a talented close-knit capital markets team of two Associates and two Analysts where you will be actively involved with acquisition, development, construction and management departments.
• Prepare investment packages which include critical market analysis and research-based findings;
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis in designated markets;
• Perform research to assess market opportunities and feasibility for new multi-family developments;
• Prepare written reports and financial models;
• Participate actively in Investment Committee Meetings and maintain a high level of interaction with all levels of management
• Prepare investment books and presentations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in MS Excel with financial modeling skills;
• Possess strong quantitative, analytical and creative thinking skills
• Possess strong problem-solving skills with an ability to take initiative and think independently
• Must be well organized and able to multi-task with limited supervision while adhering to deadlines and maintaining accuracy
• Ability to discern relevant material from large volumes of data
Hanover Company offers competitive salaries, upward mobility, and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k) with company match, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, and flexible spending accounts.
Company / Job listing URL: https://www.hanoverco.com/