Highland Capital Partners is excited to announce that applications are now open for our Highland Summer Fellows program, open to any undergraduate or graduate students interested in venture capital, startups, or tech.
Summer fellows work full time on the Highland investment team for ten weeks. Fellows attend meetings with entrepreneurs, work on projects for portfolio companies, and assist with diligence on deals. Each fellow also completes a research report and presentation on a technology sub-sector of interest to them, which can lead to new investments for Highland.
We are looking for students with the following characteristics:
- Sophomore, junior, or senior at Stanford, though we will consider exceptional freshmen. We also accept graduate students!
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Plugged into the entrepreneurial community on campus
- Interested in tech and entrepreneurship news
- Enthusiastic about VC and helping your peers build successful businesses
Please apply here.
If you are interested in other tech and VC jobs, you can view past issues of and subscribe to our new student-focused tech and VC newsletter, Still Vesting, here.