- Social Media Marketing Intern
- 5-10 hours/week
- Unpaid, opportunity for class credit
- No preference on undergraduate level
- Skill set: social media proficiency, interest in digital marketing, passion for healthy food!
- www.drinkzupa.com / @zupanoma
Send resume and cover letter to Jen Berliner, firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 8
Immediate need for a digital marketing intern to work at ZÜPA NOMA, an exciting, fast-paced, Bay Area health foodstart up. Responsibilities include outreach and relationshipdevelopment with relevant influencers, community management across multiple social platforms, copywriting for social media, and posting content. Looking for candidate with strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to network and build relationships through social media, interest in latest social media developments and content creation tactics, and passion for healthy food mission.
- Writing brand copy across multiple social platforms
- Daily content posting (ex: Instagram posts, developing Story content, etc)
- Engagement and community management on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Developing influencer relationships