Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen Foundation, has a Summer Analyst position for summer 2018 and the application process happens in the fall. The job description is up here:
Overview of Position
We’re a young, evolutionary organization harnessing emerging technologies and our founder’s decades of experience as a philanthropist, social entrepreneur and academic to further the field of philanthropy education. In this small startup environment, the Summer Analyst (“SA”) will work closely with the entire LAAF team and take ownership over a key project within LAAF’s diverse philanthropic initiatives, and provide critical research, strategic, technological and project management support. The SA will receive personalized mentorship and gain exposure to and experience across all aspects of LAAF as well as the broader philanthropic sector.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to philanthropy and/or social impact
- GPA of 3.70 or higher preferred
- Significant and relevant internship experience
- Possesses an entrepreneurial and growth mindset, ready to help wherever needed and quickly learn new skills to effectively reach organizational and programmatic objectives
- Highly detail-oriented—our work is disseminated broadly, with a global reach, and requires precise execution
- Exceptional team player with high emotional intelligence and professionalism
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
Direct applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.