Stripes Group Competition
Stripes Group, an NYC growth equity firm, is hosting a five week competition for students interested in a career in investing. If selected, you will work directly with a coach from our investment team to learn the fundamentals of growth equity investing and how to deliver an effective pitch.
Throughout the competition, your team will spend up to two hours per week identifying and analyzing a growth stage company and will ultimately submit a video pitch for the Stripes Group’s investment team to review.
Teams at universities across the country will compete for the title of “Best Pitch”, and the winning team will be treated to a dinner near their campus with a member from Stripes Group’s investment team. Additionally, all eligible winners will have an opportunity to interview with our Talent Team.
If interested, we recommend you attend our Pitch-Off Kick-Off Webinar which will provide a more detailed overview of the competition and growth equity investing.
• Date: Wednesday, February 7th
• Time: 6 – 7 PM ET
• Dial-In: 646-494-8808
• Link: uberconference.com/courtneygoldman *Webinar attendance is optional, but encouraged.
• Form a team of five individuals from the same school and designate one person to be the Project Lead – this person will be responsible for working directly with the Stripes Group Coach to set up weekly meeting times
• Project Lead to send all of your resumes in one e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Stripes Group Growth Equity Pitch-Off Competition – SCHOOL NAME” by 5pm ET on February 16th
• Teams will be informed if selected by February 23rd