Our vision at myKaarma: to dominate transportation’s conversational commerce landscape. We are a payments and communication platform… with plans for so much more 👏 😊 💪
We started by trying to prove this model in USA Automotive Retail. Today, with 500+ car dealerships, 20 million text messages, 2 million recorded phone calls, and over $2 Billion in payments, we think we have proven our thesis.
• Write awesome code
• Communicate with Operations and Product team members
• Troubleshoot production issues, assist with writing / running post mortems on production issues
• We are a start - up… so the opportunities to learn and grow are limitless!
• Experience with Linux
• Skill with building, tuning, and troubleshooting web applications
• Proficiency in monitoring tools, like NewRelic and Outlyer
• Experience with relational databases, like MySQL and Postgresql
• Proficiency in debugging/performance tools like strace, gdb, etc.
• Experience scripting and coding (PHP, Python, Bash, Ruby)
• Proficiency with configuration management tools, like Puppet
+ Bonus points for experience with Java
Our Site Reliability Engineering team ensures operations run smoothly by implementing procedures successfully and improving methodologies for deploying large scale web applications. The team also acts as a technical liaison between the Development and Operations teams within myKaarma.
The SRE team is looking for an intern with a strong technical knowledge base and exceptional troubleshooting skills to join their ranks. You are not afraid to dig into unknown areas of the codebase, debug issues independently, and work with other engineers to solve problems. If this sounds like you, and you'd like a chance to join the myKaarma team, we'd love to hear from you.
The 12 week myKaarma internship program started in 2015. We are located in Long Beach, CA. 🌊
We love our office dogs, breakfast burritos, long walks on the beach, and the LA Dodgers!!
If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply with your resume and a 1 minute cover video at sre-internship@myKaarma.com. We look forward to meeting you!
myKaarma is founder-owned, private, and profitable since its first year as a company. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.