Shelfie Challenge Job
Shelfie Challenge is a game-based platform where fans at live sporting events perform different Challenges throughout the game and can win prizes. Challenges could be taking a photo with fan gear, predicting if a player gets a hit in a baseball game, or donating $20 to a local nonprofit. Prizes are things you typically cannot buy, such as field access at a game or meeting a player during warm-ups.
Our team size is currently 3 people and will expand to 6 by June of 2018. We are based in San Francisco.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Interest working with startups
- Interest in the media, sports, or tech space
- The ability to draft and execute on plans
- The ability to build relationships via partnerships
- The ability to adapt and be versatile
Please reach out to the CEO directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.