We’re inventing the future of finance, starting with how we develop our investment professionals. The Point72 Academy Summit is your first step in joining the next generation of the world’s greatest investors.
If you participate in our one-day Academy Summit in San Francisco on March 20th, you will learn about the changing face of fundamental investing and how we’re training our fundamental investors. You’ll also explore the disruptive impact of big data on the markets and how to succeed in this rapidly transforming industry. You’ll work in small groups with your peers and our Portfolio Managers, Analysts, and Academy faculty, as you learn to think about investing as you never have before.
Summit participants receive first consideration for the 2019 Point72 Academy Summer Internship Program.
At the Point72 Academy Summit you will:
- Meet our people: Learn directly from and socialize with Point72 professionals who invest every day.
- Dig into data: Understand how to use data to become a better investor.
- Go beyond the lecture hall: Apply your skills while learning new techniques in research, valuation, and analysis.
- Get to know the Academy: Explore Point72’s culture of innovation, collaboration, and professional development and what you can expect from the Point72 Academy.
We want you to apply if you are:
- Graduating in Winter 2019 or Spring 2020.
- Excelling academically as demonstrated by a cumulative GPA of 3.4/4.0 or equivalent.
- Fascinated by research and problem-solving, relentlessly curious, and constantly expanding your horizons.
- Committed to continued success in your academic and professional career with the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and excellence.
- Submit your application by February 20th at 11:59pm EST
- We will select participants on or before March 5th
- If selected, we ask you to confirm your participation by March 9th