Gusto Sales Job
Small Business Sales (Entry Level)
at Gusto (View all jobs)
Gusto is on a mission to help small to midsize businesses everywhere put people first. We’re proud to have built a product that our customers love. We view each customer interaction as a precious opportunity to wow our users.
As a member of the Small Business Sales team you will have many opportunities everyday to do just that. You’ll often be the first Gusto touchpoint with customers during onboarding, and you will field sales inquiries and technical questions as you help prospects on their way to becoming customers. We’re looking for a strong communicator who demonstrates a passion for helping business owners succeed while exceeding revenue goals.
No Sales experience? No problem! This role is designed as the entry point into the Gusto Sales Organization. Our goal with this role is to give you the tools, training, and technical knowledge necessary to move into an Account Executive role internally, learning our products and articulating their value.
- 0 to 1 year of sales experience
- 4 years degree from accredited University/College
- Be located in (or willing to relocate to) Denver, Colorado
- Experience in a customer facing role/environment
- Teamwork and great communication internally and customer facing
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment (we are a startup!)
- Track record of going the extra mile and/or overachieving when given a job or opportunity
- Excitement and commitment to growing your sales career at Gusto
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Experience with small businesses
- Knowledge of payroll, HR or benefits
Here’s what you would be doing day-to-day:
- Communicate our vision to customers to deliver maximum revenue potential and a world-class experience
- Be the first point of contact for potential customers who want to learn more about Gusto
- Assist with the technical onboarding of the customers’ Gusto account
- Reactively utilize email, chat and phone to communicate with the customer during the onboarding process
- Proactively call new users to help them sign up, onboard, and run their first payroll with Gusto
- Working with customers over email, chat and phone to setup their accounts
- Identify and resolve customer issues to drive conversion rates
- Building strong relationships with your colleagues and effectively collaborating with product, support and marketing teams
- Making our customers successful by introducing them to the best Gusto products, services, or integrations
Apply here to start your sales career #withGusto!
Contact email@example.com if they have questions / she can connect them to the recruiter"