Norwest Venture Partners Analyst
Norwest Venture Partners (www.nvp.com) is a Bay Area multi-stage investment firm seeking an Analyst to join the growth/private equity team in the Spring/Summer 2019 who will focus on technology, business services and consumer products investment opportunities. The role is four-pronged: 1) uncover new investment ideas and opportunities, 2) proactive outreach to potential prospects 3) execute diligence and financial modeling, and 4) collaborate with portfolio companies on strategic initiatives.
The firm has a long track record of top quartile returns and has completed over 500 investments across venture capital, growth equity, and buyouts. Areas of focus on the growth equity/private equity team include SaaS, Internet / digital media, consumer products, retail, data/information services, and business services.
- Currently investing from a $1.5B fund
- Investment size of $20M-$100M of equity
- Flexible on deal types and structures from minority to control; levered and unlevered transactions
- ~15 person growth/private equity team
- Looking to hire 1-2 Analysts for Spring or Summer 2019 start date
- 1st round interviews will take place by phone
- Applicants should have strong track record of academic, athletic and/or work excellence and sincere interest in investing
Resumes can be forwarded to Jon Kossow at email@example.com