Social Media Intern at Bold
Bold brings digital fitness to older adults (60+). Our expert trainers, science-based assessments and fitness programs improve strength, flexibility, and balance - so our community stays independent and vibrant.
Specifically, our first programs are geared towards clinically preventing falls in older adults.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our Bold team. The ideal candidate will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. This person will be responsible for posting and monitoring social content, engaging with followers and analyzing performance metrics.
We would like to find a college undergraduate who is available to be at our San Mateo headquarters a minimum of four hours (or one afternoon) a week during the Fall semester.
● Work with team to create and implement engaging social media content for Facebook,
Pinterest and Instagram
● Develop content calendars on a weekly/monthly basis
● Analyze performance metrics with team to identify new ideas
● Stay abreast of trends and conversations happening on social media
● Assist in researching and approaching partners and ambassadors
● Experience in social media/marketing
● Creativity and a very keen sense of brand aesthetics
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Strong attention to detail with well-honed organizational skills
● In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, and Pinterest
● Experience with social media analytics, including Facebook Insights and Google
● Basic knowledge of Photoshop and/or Canva
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Charlotte Edelson