This is Needed Internship
Who we are:
Needed is a thoughtful nutrition company delivering better products, trusted
education, and a nourishing community to address your nutritional needs today, and as they change
over time. We leverage science and consumer insights, with a focus on the fundamentals of
nutrition—what works in the body and fits your life—not what’s trendy. We are mission-driven,
women-led, and Stanford-founded.
Our first products are nutritional supplements that deliver crucial nutrients along the life path from
fertility to early motherhood. We are launching in May 2019 direct-to-consumer and through
referrals by health and wellness practitioners.
As a sales and marketing intern, you will:
• Support our sales and marketing efforts focused primarily on our health and wellness
practitioner partners (e.g. doctors, doulas, nutritionists, naturopaths, acupuncturists, health
• Support our relationship building efforts with practitioners, including practitioner
identification, outreach, and relationship database management
• Manage the packaging, shipping, and tracking of samples going out to interested
• Coordinate logistics for our marketing and community events, including advance planning,
in person sampling, and supporting product education
• Integrate with our team, including working from our West LA office 1 to 2 days a week
Who you are:
• Rising college junior or senior, with a marketing, business, or related major. Ability to receive
school credit for internship a plus.
For more information, look here.