Interested in business consulting? Want to dig in and see if consulting might be the career for you? Looking to gain experience before your summer internship?
Applied Predictive Technologies will be hosting a case competition open to students at Stanford this February. The competition will be a great opportunity for students to gain exposure to real world business questions, interact with APT's consultants, and compete for prizes.
To register, please email email@example.com with team member names, email addresses, majors, and class years. Registration closes February 10th at 11:59 PM.
The competition will challenge teams to use creativity, analytics, and presentation skills to craft a position on the business problem presented in the materials. The case will be interactive, with a variety of materials and data sources to utilize as you progress. It will be co-sponsored by APT and Stanford Consulting.
Case competitions are an excellent way to gain confidence in approaching the intern and full time recruiting process, and to gain exposure to the day-to-day experience of an APT Business Consultant.
If you have any questions, or need to modify your registration, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
APT is a leading cloud-based predictive analytics software company. APT’s Test & Learn® software is revolutionizing the way companies harness their Big Data to accurately measure the profit impact of pricing, marketing, merchandising, operations, and capital initiatives, tailoring investments in these areas to maximize ROI. APT’s client portfolio features some of the world’s best known brands, including Walmart, Starbucks, Coca-Cola, Victoria’s Secret, American Family, Hilton Hotels, SUBWAY, TD Bank, T-Mobile, and others.
Visit http://joinapt.com to learn more.
- Kickoff Event: Thursday, February 11th, 7 p.m., Freidenrich Hall, 1st Floor, Koret Pavilion
- Final Case Presentations: Thursday, February 18th, Kehilah Hall & Board Room, 2nd Floor, Koret Pavilion
- Reception and Awards Ceremony: Thursday, February 18th, Kehillah Hall & Board Room, 2nd Floor, Koret Pavilion
Guidelines and Details:
- Team Size: 3-5 participants
- Eligibility: All current Stanford students are welcome to participate, regardless of major and experience
- Prizes: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams will receive cash prizes of $1,000, $500, $250, respectively. The first place team will be invited to dinner with APT employees.