Upstart Growth Strategy & Analytics Intern/Fulltime
Upstart Growth Strategy & Analytics Associate (full-time or internship):
Upstart is a lending marketplace that uses non-traditional variables like education, test scores, and job trajectory to predict income and default rates better than any financial institution in the world. Graduating seniors are encouraged to apply for our Growth Strategy & Analytics Associate role. We are also offering internships to current sophomores or juniors.
The ideal applicants will be strategic thinkers with proven leadership, excellent analytical and quantitative skills, and enthusiasm for scaling a growth-stage financial technology company.
- Execute large-scale marketing and re-engagement campaigns across digital and offline advertising channels
- Reach data-driven insights on business and product strategy
- Work cross-functionally with growth, product, operations, and data science teams
- Collaborate with the design team on creative and branding
- Conduct experiments within a rigorous A/B testing framework
- Analyze and interpret performance metrics in Google Analytics, MixPanel, etc.
- Create weekly and monthly performance reports with accompanying analysis and recommendations
- B.A. or B.S. in a quantitative field of study or equivalent experience
- Strong academic and professional track record with demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to think analytically and creatively about difficult business problems
- Enthusiasm for scaling a growth-stage financial technology company
- Comfort with Excel and basic programming ability
- Excellent writing/communication skills
If you're excited about shaping the future of finance with an elite team, we'd love to hear from you. Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.