iSow, a NYC-based startup intent on improving the way we give and receive gifts is looking for content writers!
Founded by Tanya Van Court, a Stanford alum, and one of the few Black women to receive angel funding, iSow makes it easy to raise money for your goals like saving for the future, sharing with others, and spending on things that truly matter to you. Whether saving for textbooks, grad school, a service learning trip, an iPad, or even money to fuel your startup, iSow enables you to go public with your financial goals and gain the support of friends and family to achieve them.
iSow currently has several thousand users on the site and we are looking to expand and grow the movement further.
We are currently hiring content writers, meaning that you would write articles for iSow, giving people more insight into the world of money -- understanding it and growing it. Given iSow's deep Stanford ties, we are eager to make a big splash.
- Company: iSow.com --- a website dedicated to customizing the gift giving and receiving experience. (https://isow.com/)
- Position: iSow Content Writer
- Responsibilities: Research and write content articles for the iSow website regarding finance and tips on successful money management
- Compensation: This is a paid position
- Time Frame: September 2016 - June 2017
- Application: Send an email with a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.