Read below for full descriptions!
- [Senior] Implementation Analyst at Box
- [Grad] Business Analytics Analyst, Website & Online Sales at Box (Redwood City)
- [Grad] Sr. Product Analyst at Box (Redwood City)
- [Grad] Deal Desk Analyst at Box (Redwood City)
- [Grad] Data Scientist at Box (Redwood City)
Implementation Analyst at Box
A great opportunity for MS&E seniors - previous consulting experience is a "nice-to-have."
Apply here: http://grnh.se/8jcevu (Austin, TX)
Apply here: http://grnh.se/amdsn7 (New York, NY)
We are looking for an Implementation Analyst on our Box Consulting team to support delivery of customer implementations and to provide technology expertise to customers. This is an entry-level position designed to grow or build your consulting experience in the enterprise technology space. This role is focused on making sure that new and existing Box customers have an outstanding experience deploying and adopting the Box platform. Your job is to see the world from the customers’ eyes and ensure they successfully move their content and business processes to Box. Not only will you be responsible for supporting senior members of the consulting team on large deployments, but you will also be responsible for independently leading your own implementations. This role combines innovative technology with advanced business thinking.
- Support Box Implementation Consultants in customer implementations by helping to manage the project plan and acting as a resource to the project
- Independently lead small and mid-size implementations. Utilize Box delivery methodology to ensure customer business objectives are met and project goals are achieved on schedule. Apply Box best practices, product knowledge, and delivery methodology to meet business needs and deliver outcomes
- Produce customer-facing deliverables and assist with the creation of new internal resources (e.g. use case blueprints, methodology deliverables, implementation templates, etc.)
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Clearly communicate implementation status, issues, risks and effort to both the customer and Box Consulting Leadership
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply Box best practices to ensure a successful implementation. Apply vertical industry and functional best practices as applicable to each customer
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Troubleshoot customer issues during implementation and be relentless about finding a solution
- Develop a broad set of technology skills in mobility, integrations, and technology architecture
- Partner with Sales and Box Consulting to develop a plan for making Box a part of the customer’s core architecture as well as identifying future opportunities for growth in an account
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our customers. Work cross-collaboratively with other teams such as Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Support.
- 4 Year Degree Required
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills (written and oral). Comfortable presenting in front of senior audiences.
- Comfortable learning, using and explaining new technology
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated team player ready to embrace a fast paced, high growth environment
- Eager to learn about consulting in the enterprise technology space
- A track record of outstanding academic and/ or professional experience
- Past experience in a leadership role
- Passionate about working with customers and learning about various industry verticals
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- 1-3 years of consulting experience
- Familiarity with Content Management Solutions
- Familiarity with Project Management tools and best practices
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and other SaaS technologies
Business Analytics Analyst, Website & Online Sales at Box (Redwood City)
A great opportunity for someone with 2-4+ years of experience in an analytics role.
Apply here: http://grnh.se/d2nkup
Are you excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive business growth? Do you possess exceptional business smarts, and are passionate about Big Data? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment? We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Business Analytics team as the Business Analytics Analyst for Website and Online Sales. In this role, you will own the relationship with senior executives across Sales and Marketing, driving analytical insight into business recommendations and actions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help design and support the execution of our website and online sales strategy using analytics, with the goal of improving customer conversions and sales. You will help the website team optimize flows / conversion rates / leads, and help the online sales team make decisions on what to sell, how to sell it, and what price to offer.
- You will test your recommendations like a true scientist in a hypothesis-driven, data-tested manner. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL, Hive, or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3) designing and managing A/B or multivariate testing programs.
- You will report against your initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track business progress and assess core initiatives.
- You will serve as the thought partner for senior executives from Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to translate insights into actions and business priorities.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You're a "business thought partner", not just a "data monkey". Your analytical kung fu is strong, but what you really enjoy is finding ways to improve the business. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 2-4+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have significant experience with SQL, or at least experience in a major software engineering language (Python, C++, Java) and a willingness to learn SQL. Familiarity with statistical packages (Matlab, SAS, R) is also a plus.
- You have online sales experience, including 2+ years of direct experience in e-commerce /online sales at a B2B or B2C environment. You're comfortable using web analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, New Relic, Mixpanel, comScore, etc.
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got work experience in Sales & Marketing, and you've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills. Strategy consulting experience is a strong plus.
If you just read the above and got a chill down your spine because of how well it described you, then we definitely need to talk!
Sr. Product Analyst at Box (Redwood City)
A great opportunity for someone with 1-2 years of product analytics experience.
Apply here: http://grnh.se/38fqsn
Are you excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive business growth? Do you possess exceptional business and technical smarts, and are passionate about Big Data? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment?
We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Product Analytics team as a Sr. Analyst working with our Consumer Product, Engineering and Design teams. In this role, you will own the relationship with the leadership managing these areas, driving analytical insight into product recommendations and actions. You will be part of the analytical brain-trust that influences and informs Box's product, engineering and design teams. Leveraging some of the most interesting data and cutting edge technology, you have the ability to see your insights turned into actions regularly. You are a scrappy self-starter with a demonstrated background in analytics and large datasets, experience communicating with cross-functional, diverse teams, and a strong potential for growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide real insight into consumer behavior on our product portfolio through analytics with the goal of better predicting growth, driving engagement and upsell, and ultimately reducing churn and cost. This includes helping product managers, designers, and engineers decide which features to build and why.
- You will test your recommendations like a true scientist in a hypothesis-driven, data-tested manner. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL, Hive, R, or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3) designing and managing A/B or multivariate testing programs.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how user behavior drives our business, and be able to identify the impact of changes across the ecosystem.
- You will report against your initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track business progress and assess core projects.
- You will serve as the thought partner for senior executives from Product, Engineering, Design and Technical Operations to translate insights into actions and business priorities.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are a business thought partner. You enjoy finding ways to improve business and product through leveraging data analytics.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 1-2 years of product analytics experience. You have significant experience with SQL and experience in a major software engineering language (Python, C++, Java). Familiarity with statistical packages (Matlab, SAS, R) is a major plus.
- Your business and product judgment is strong. You have work experience in a product setting and you have the ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills.
- Passion for cloud technologies, specifically for Box!
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visitwww.box.com.
Deal Desk Analyst at Box (Redwood City)
A great opportunity for someone with 2-3 years experience (previous consulting, financial analysis, legal, sales operations, and/or pricing background preferred).
Apply here: http://grnh.se/gcwp8t
This is a highly visible position that requires extensive interaction with senior executives and staff members across sales, marketing, product management, finance, support, legal, and professional services. Success in this role will require establishing a close relationship with key members of these groups, building on collaboration and business thinking skills to assess requests and find solutions that meet stakeholder needs. A successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to proactively and effectively work together with all organizational levels within a fast-moving high-technology company, particularly interfacing between sales teams and internal cross-functional stakeholders.
- Provide business, pricing, product knowledge, and analytical support to sales for large, complex, non-standard transactions
- Streamline and automate the process for non-standard deal approvals, e.g. thresholds and rules, approver roles and responsibilities, approval routing and workflow design, automated exception alerting and communications, and the creation of a hierarchy of special terms, tips/techniques and recommended workarounds
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with critical business partners (e.g. Revenue Recognition, Legal, Finance, etc.) expedite the review and approval process.
- Identify potential training issues and coordinate with internal teams to develop and deliver sales enablement tools (e.g. Product and Pricing FAQ’s, Sales Approval templates, etc.).
- Proven leadership skills to continually streamline and improve practices, including tools, templates and processes, to support and efficient and effective deal desk
- Participate in the integration planning and execution process for new lines of business (e.g., Platform, Channel). Develop operational readiness plans and assess quoting readiness. Oversee tool enhancement activities, drive testing plans and deliver functional tools to the deal desk teams.
- Work with deal support teams (e.g. Legal, Revenue Recognition, Finance, etc.) to address complex pricing/commercial terms and provide options to enable sales to address and overcome customer objections while maximizing revenue/bookings.
- Engage with designated sales teams to provide pricing and deal structuring guidance
- Function in sales advisory capacity to coach sales on objection handling techniques, contractual options, and standard business terms.
- Function as a sales advocate to liaise with Legal and Finance business partners to address/resolve sales impediments.
- Facilitate the sales approval and/or “standardized” contract document generation processes. Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years previous consulting, financial analysis, legal, sales operations, and/or pricing background preferred.
- Strong motivational, coaching, & mentoring skills.
- Self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and internal departments
- BS/BA required
Data Scientist at Box (Redwood City)
Apply here: http://grnh.se/lisaw7
Are you excited by the prospect of using big data analytics and machine learning to drive business growth? Do you possess exceptional business smarts? Are passionate about finding patterns and insights in large datasets and building data-fueled products? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment that is entrepreneurial yet well-resourced and supportive?
We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Data Science team. In this role, you will be part of a very exciting growth initiative with exposure to the senior executive levels at Box. You will own a component of this initiative, driving end-to-end modeling insights and execution.
- Analyze business performance, identify hypotheses to evaluate and prioritize business opportunities and translate into modeling requirements. Define the key metrics and data points needed.
- Leverage large amounts of complex, multi-dimensional disparate data sources using SQL, Hive, or other scripting and statistical tools.
- Perform statistical and modeling deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required. Including developing prototypes and automation to leverage the insights.
- Optimize insights through experimental design.
- Work hand-in-hand with senior executives to clearly translate insights into actions and business priorities.
- MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Physics or a related quantitative discipline.
- 3-5 years minimum of prior experience in a data science role.
- Familiarity in Linux/Unix environments.
- Expertise using statistical analysis tools such as R, SAS, Matlab etc.
- Real world experience with statistical modeling concepts including experimental design, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation algorithms.
- Proficiency in SQL and working with relational databases.
- Experience with Hadoop-based and No-SQL big data frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop end-to-end data products, from automated data extraction, through model fitting to front end presentation.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Microstrategy.
- Proven exceptional business and communication skills.