Read below for full descriptions!
- [Undergrad] Customer Engagement Programs Intern at Box (Redwood City)
- [Undergrad] Customer Success Manager Intern at Box (Redwood City)
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Customer Engagement Programs Intern at Box (Redwood City)
A great opportunity for an MS&E undergrad!
Apply here: http://grnh.se/nsyk7b
As an Intern on the small but powerful Customer Engagement Programs team, you will get hands-on experience working on strategies and programs to increase engagement and lifetime value of our 50,000+ paying customers. As such, the ideal candidate is one who is not only passionate about technology, but also about how they are actually used by customers. The role sits within Customer Success but you will also work closely with with our Box teams (e.g., Marketing, Operations, Analytics).
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Own and drive a project to engage with our customers at scale
- Use analytics to develop a detailed understanding of customer behavior at a micro-segment level based on account profile and product activity
- Refine messaging and campaigns through ongoing A/B experiments
- Maximize effectiveness of a specific automated engagement channels (e.g., email, in-app, community)
- Represent the voice of the customer in broader marketing programs
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS at a 4 year university or college
- Superior written communication skills -- ideally, you're the type who can write 'how to' guides for the masses in your sleep
- Passion for customers -- if you like people (or making customers successful), this is a role for you
- Thirst for data and love for analytics -- not every customer is the same, so you should be confident enough with data (and Excel) to segment your customers (SQL is definitely a plus)
- Interest in technology -- we're a SaaS company... enough said!
- Experience in marketing is a MAJOR plus
Customer Success Manager Intern at Box (Redwood City)
A great opportunity for an MS&E undergrad!
Apply here: http://grnh.se/k4iy5a
Box's award-winning Customer Success team is second to none in the SaaS sector. With some of the industry's best leadership across all CS functions, we are writing the book on customer success innovation to create customer delight and world-class retention at scale. If you have a passion for technology with deep sense of customer empathy, join us this summer!
Box's Customer Success Management team looking for an undergraduate summer intern to provide support on several high-impact projects that will enable our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to drive customer adoption, retention and expansion.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with CSMs, CSM leadership, and several cross-functional stakeholders on the execution of high volume activities that contribute to customer success. In parallel, you would focus on data analysis to contribute to strategic account planning.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop deep Box product and industry knowledge
- Have hands on experience working with some of our highest tier customers and partners
- Gain a deep understanding of Operational Customer Experience Management via our customer survey program
- Build a strong network of Box resources across Customer Success, Product, and Sales
- Help identify process improvements within the CSM workflow to increase overall efficiency of the team
- Build analytical skills to help drive metric backed actions
- Receive a ton of deep exposure to other Customer Success teams like our User Services and Consulting organizations
- Translate hands-on learnings from your work with our team and customers to help build an extension of this program at scale
- Pursuing a BA/BS from a 4-year college or university
- Demonstrated passion for customer delight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated strength in PowerPoint and Excel is required.
- Comfortable engaging in all areas of the company with the customers' needs at the forefront of your engagements
- We macro manage this team, which means you need to be proactive, assertive and comfortable with ambiguity
- Everyone on this team has a ton of positive energy - our goal is to add to that