Ring is looking for a Growth Analyst to join Ring in our Santa Monica offices. This role will support Marketing, Product, and Finance by providing statistical analysis and planning through strategic reporting, insights and analyses.
The ideal candidate is a strong data analyst with a background in online/ecommerce business and knowledge of online marketing. The candidate thrives on innovating in a fast-paced environment and is excited by analyzing numbers, hypothesis testing, and large data sets. Ability to successfully manage complex projects, move quickly, and drive analysis without being micro-managed.
- Measure, report and analyze user behavior and marketing channel results across products, channel, platform and other performance segments.
- Work with marketing channel owners to measure performance of new and existing campaigns
- Be an expert in customer data, and help to identify and fill data gaps using internal resources and outside vendors.
- Collaborate with other functional teams, (e.g., Desktop, Mobile, Product, Strategy) to understand the impact of analysis across multiple areas of the business.
- Financial reporting across all platforms
- Compile reports based off of hypothesis testing
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience of 0-3 years of experience in online/digital companies handling and analyzing large data sets to successfully drive conclusions
- Strong data skills - must be comfortable analyzing large quantities of data to create summaries, develop models, and extract insights
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders.
- Is a hungry self-starter with a relentless work ethic who doesn't want or need to be micromanaged
- Able to work quickly, able to experiment and amend approach based on data analysis and results.
- Able to write and run SQL queries to pull data and manipulate in Excel is a plus
- Competitive pay
Ring is a venture-backed company that has brought the world the first battery operated wifi security and monitoring device, the Ring Video Doorbell (TM).
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a “ring” of security around homes and neighborhoods. Named one of USA Today’s Top 10 Tech Innovations of 2015, the RingTM Video Doorbell offers a unique security solution that enables homeowners to keep an eye on and protect their homes from anywhere. While Ring Video Doorbell and the new RingTM Video Doorbell Pro create a ring of security around users’ front doors, the company’s wire-free, outdoor security camera, Stick Up Cam, extends that ring to secure the entire home. With these products, Ring continues to prevent burglaries and keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, we offer extremely competitive benefits, Wednesday lunches, and are the only company that can offer you a Ring Video Doorbell for your front door!
Please reach out to Micah Stone at email@example.com if interested.