Signia Venture Partners Research Intern
Signia Venture Partners, a $160M early stage fund, is looking for a part-time intern to assist our five-person investment team. You will be working with a team of ex-entrepreneurs who have deep operational expertise across VR/AR, Big Data, AI, gaming, e-commerce, and the mobile ecosystem. This internship will give invaluable exposure to the world of VC, entrepreneurship, business building, investment strategies, and innovative technologies.
The intern will be responsible for tasks including, but not limited to:
• Conducting due diligence
• Reviewing investment opportunities
• Assisting portfolio companies
• Attending and reviewing conferences
• Deep dives into potential investment spaces.
Key attributes of a valuable intern include:
• Enthusiasm for disruptive technologies and an interest in startups
• Undergraduate at a top-tier school
• Previous startup/consulting/banking experience is a plus
• Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
• Self-motivated and capable of working through problems without supervision
• Works well in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
If you are interested, please contact Sunny at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.