Accel Summer Analyst Position
Accel Partners is seeking Summer Analysts. Successful Summer Analysts will be candidates for full-time Analyst roles following graduation. The role is primarily focused on:
1. Providing deal flow and due diligence support as a part of the firm’s investment team: The Analyst will support preliminary screening, research, and outreach as part of the firm’s outbound sourcing effort. This will include conducting market and company-specific research, taking introductory calls and meetings with entrepreneurs and determining, alongside senior team members, whether Accel should move the process forward - and providing due diligence support and analysis.
2. Supporting portfolio companies on operational and transactional matters: The Analyst will work alongside senior investment team members to help our portfolio companies drive successful strategic initiatives.
The Analyst will have a track record of exceptional achievement. Attributes we are looking for include:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proven ability to foster communication and collaboration among extremely diverse individuals both in person and by phone
• Passion for technology, as evidenced by academic history and/or personal projects
• Proven ability to succeed in an unstructured organizational context
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• Financial modeling and presentation skills are a plus
Accel is a leading early and growth-stage venture capital firm, powering a global community of entrepreneurs. Accel backs entrepreneurs who have what it takes to build a world-class, category-defining business. Founded in 1983, Accel brings more than three decades of experience building and supporting hundreds of companies. Accel’s vision for entrepreneurship and business enables it to identify and invest in the companies that will be responsible for the growth of next-generation industries. Accel-backed companies include Atlassian, Braintree, Cloudera, DJI, Dropbox, Dropcam, Etsy, Facebook, Flipkart, Lookout Security, MoPub, Qualtrics, Slack, Spotify, Supercell, Vox Media and others. Visit www.accel.com for more or @Accel on Twitter.
For those interested in applying, please visit Handshake!
Applications close November 1st at 2:00 pm.