Disneyland Business Leader Rotational Program
Disneyland Resort Business Leader Immersion Program - July 2018
"We make magic." That's our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Make an impact that truly matters…
The Disneyland Resort Business Leader Rotation Program is a full-time, entry-level program designed to provide recent college graduates a hands-on, interdisciplinary learning experience across a broad range of business areas throughout the Disneyland Resort. During this program, participants will have the unique opportunity to experience four distinct rotations over a two year period designed to provide them with real-life business issues and experiences, ongoing mentorship, and targeted development critical to building key technical and leadership skills needed to succeed as a business leader at the Disneyland Resort. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be placed in a management level position.
We are seeking individuals for our Rotation Program starting in July 2018.
- Gain Diverse Experience: Participate in four 6-month rotations throughout the Disneyland Resort gaining exposure into a variety of disciplines and real-life business issues and work experiences. Participate in rotations across a variety of areas, including, but not limited to: Commercial Strategy, Marketing Analytics, Consumer Insights, Industrial Engineering, Forecasting and/or Pricing, Data Analytics, Finance, Digital, Business Planning & Strategy, and Operations.
- Build Expertise: Participants will have the opportunity to strengthen their business development, data analysis and leadership skills through concentrated work projects and exposure to multiple disciplines and business areas.
- Professional Development and Formal Mentorship: Participants will be matched with a senior level leader responsible for sharing insights and experiences in addition to providing the participant with ongoing development and direction. Additionally, informal mentorship relationships will also be available across the various disciplines.
- Expand Your Network: Program participants will be given a variety of opportunities to meet with peers and senior leaders representing the many different disciplines across the Disneyland Resort and The Walt Disney Company.
Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and advanced written and oral communications skills.
We are specifically looking for individuals who have the following background:
- Business experience through internships, part-time work, and/or On-Campus involvement
- Proven ability to take on leadership positions or significant responsibility
- Integrated and critical thinker – able to integrate data into decisions
- Strong desire to work on value-added projects
- Proven history of making decisions and recommendations informed by evidence
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical audience thru storytelling/strong partnerships
- The ability to build strong relationships in a highly professional “client service orientation” environment
- Flexible, “special-projects” orientation coupled with solid multi-tasking abilities
- Experience collecting & analyzing data and reporting on the results
- Familiarity with Excel, Access, R, Python, SQL or SAS to perform data manipulation or modeling
- Basic understanding of Tableau
- Previous work experience in statistics
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and working towards a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Economics, Finance, Business Strategy, or a closely related field.
- Anticipated completion of undergraduate degree by June 2018
Apply here: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&jobId=499930&type=search&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=1&JobSiteId=5048&JobSiteInfo=499930_5048&Partnerid=25348&Siteid=5048&al=0#jobDetails=499930_5048