Bosch Sales and Marketing Intern
Menlo Park, CA - Internship
The Bosch Building Grid Technologies is part of the North American subsidiary of the Bosch Group, which is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The Building Grid Technologies group is focused on deploying direct current (DC) microgrid systems that take a holistic approach in connecting on-site distributed generation sources to major energy loads in a commercial or industrial building on a 380 VDC network (www.boschbgt.com).
The Bosch Group employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises of Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries along with the sales and service partners are represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
The Bosch Building Grid Technologies is seeking an intern in their Sales & Marketing Team to help support the growth of the DC Microgrid technology. This is a chance to work on an innovative platform, which will change the way the industry looks at creating and using energy. This intern position will be responsible for working with leadership to:
- Develop, document and execute a process for identifying opportunities for the Bosch DC microgrid
- Provide lead and customer data management via Saleforce.com
- Document standards and processes for customer follow-up
- Provide analysis of 2017 marketing initiatives
- Provide sales and marketing communication support
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in business, communications or similar
- Applicant should be in junior or senior year
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong self-starter who can work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.