Rogers Venture Partners Summer Analyst
Rogers Venture Partners (“RVP”) invests in great teams building innovative companies. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, California, RVP invests across a range of technology sectors with an emphasis in Intelligent Enterprise, IoT Infrastructure, Security & Authentication, and Digital Media Infrastructure. We focus on early stage investments working closely with entrepreneurs to build and scale disruptive companies. RVP is a team-oriented, collegial environment and is affiliated with Rogers Communications, Canada’s leading diversified communications and media company. For more information please visit www.rogersvp.com.
- RVP is looking to hire a highly motivated undergraduate. The Summer Analyst will work directly with the senior members of the firm, assisting in all aspects of the firm’s business.
- A member of the investment team assisting in evaluating and executing investments in technology start-ups analyzing market trends, tracking competitive landscapes, and performing company related diligence.
- Responsibilities include financial and operational due diligence, market research, valuation analysis, business plan modeling, participation in management meetings and preparation of investment memos and internal docs.
- Analyst will work directly with portfolio companies on a wide range of business development projects as well as participate in portfolio company Board meetings.
- Technology, Finance, Start-up experience and/or technical and engineering background a plus.
- Applicants must have demonstrated academic and professional excellence and possess strong critical thinking skills, a tough work ethic, and a passion for technology and entrepreneurship.
- Individuals should have strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to work well in teams, and proficiency with financial statements and financial modeling.
- Analyst must also have demonstrated superior presentation and business writing capabilities