GSB Center for Social Innovation Intern
The Center for Social Innovation at the Stanford Graduate School of Business is looking for a college summer intern for up to 3 months (June through August) to support its activities.
The Center educates insightful leaders for social and environmental change. We raise awareness about the most pressing issues of our times. We support business students in building the skills needed to address them through courses and experiential activities. We facilitate students transition to real world impact by alleviating financial barriers and providing access to relevant networks.
- Hourly pay: $15
- Start date: flexible after June 1
- End date: flexible, hopefully Aug 31
- Ability to take time off as needed to accommodate personal summer plans
Who should apply
- Students interested in making the world a better place through philanthropy, entrepreneurship, impact investing, corporate responsibility and more
- Students with solid knowledge of office technology tools or ease in absorbing them quickly
- Self starters, problem solvers, independent workers capable to work with limited directions
Our intern will be involved in leading some of our summer projects in preparation for the new academic year and supporting others.