Apple is looking for aspiring women engineers and scientists who feel they could benefit from receiving mentorship from one of Apple’s engineers working in hardware design or software.
Who: Undergraduate & graduate women pursuing engineering/technology career
What: Connect with Apple engineers working in hardware design or software
Why: Pick the brain of a working engineer. Gain career information, insights, strategies, support, networking, and experiences outside the classroom.
When: October 2017-May 2018
• Opening dinner on Thursday, Oct. 19th (on or near campus)
• Apple Open House in late Jan/early Feb (in Cupertino)
• Informal mentorship sessions throughout the year with your personal
mentor (timing & location to be decided by you and your mentor)
• In addition, there will be optional workshops/field-trips opportunities to
enhance your awareness of different engineering disciplines and careers.
• Closing dinner near the end of the spring quarter
Fill out this questionnaire by Wednesday, Oct. 4th to request membership to the program.