Stanford Student Enterprises (SSE)
Stanford Student Enterprises is a young, dynamic organization which reflects the energy and talent of our student employees, and our close affiliation with the ASSU imbues SSE with a tradition as old as Stanford University itself. Today, SSE has five enterprises with more than one hundred employees and total assets exceeding $15 million – we manage our short and long term investments, operate a banking service for all student groups, create and print the Stanford Unofficial Guide, sell Stanford apparel, and operate a startup accelerator, as well as provide other valuable products and services on campus. Although we strive to continually grow existing programs, we endeavor to maintain an environment of entrepreneurship and opportunity and leverage the innovation and expertise of Stanford University students.
Job Opening: Banking Associate
SSE Capital Group is a student-run financial services organization offering a full range of banking services in addition to asset management, audit protection, and record keeping.
● Deliver checks to customers who have checks ready
● Process banking transactions, including: reimbursements, purchase orders, etc
● Help student groups make deposits
● Act as an info resource for Financial Officers and other student group members
● Provide strong, professional customer service at the front desk, and keep the front desk organized
Basic Application Requirements
● Current Stanford Student
● Must be hard working, timely & enthusiastic about working closely with a diverse team
● Fun work environment
● Competitive compensation
● Flexible hours and scheduling