Tesla Internship - Service Readiness and Sustainability
Service Readiness and Sustainability
Service Readiness Team at Tesla is looking for spring / summer intern to support new service center readiness in North America. The intern will help analyzing gaps to existing readiness process, performing deep dive into specific areas of improvement and delivering scalable solutions to service readiness.
Our team delivers on-time readiness to field service. We oversee all aspects of service capacity development from site planning to opening by collaborating with key functions across the company.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of service development projects including processes, teams, vendors and systems
- Understand and act on areas requiring tactical execution to ensure project success, e.g., forecasting, procurement, installation, etc.
- Establish and execute procedures for efficient operational reporting, risk management and issue resolution
- Lead mgmt. of key information (e.g., assets, size, layout, etc.) pertinent to effective service operations
- Drive maintenance of key information about service center development and operations
- Proactively identify areas of improvement with service center development & operations that enhance customer experience
- Design improvement plans by analyzing and presenting thoughtful business case
- Full-time student currently enrolled in a top US schools working towards BS, MS, MBA program
- Independent thinker who can build trusting relationships and process driven
- Proactive about new initiatives; Not afraid to ask questions and challenge status quo
- Highly organized, acute attention to detail
- A demonstrated passion for accelerating transition to sustainable energy