Ripple Product Marketing Internship
At Ripple, our mission is to make global payments as efficient as information exchange is on the web today. To this end, we are applying distributed financial technology to payment systems at financial institutions. Being the first to productize this technology for banks, we are shaping the market.
The Product Marketing Internship is a great way to make a palpable impact on the continued success of Ripple’s solutions for financial institutions. You will work on several strategic projects to help shape our go-to-market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO :
- Be an expert on the market, understanding the needs of transaction banks
- Work with the product team to integrate the digital asset offering into Ripple’s core solution
- Build out a go-to-market strategy for a solution using digital assets for cross border payments
- Gain knowledge about blockchain and distributed financial technologies
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program with a desire to enter the fintech sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and cross-functional contributor
- Previous internship or work experience in enterprise marketing, technology or management consulting
- Interests: entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, transaction banking, creative thinking, systems thinking, creative logic, fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly lunch
- Weekly yoga at work
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.