We’re looking for a Summer intern to help build the Internet of Value.
Ripple’s mission is to enable the world to move value like it already moves information on the web today. With over 100 customers around the world, we’re providing a frictionless experience for banks, payment providers and exchanges to send money globally, using blockchain technology and the digital asset, XRP. We’re solving unique challenges but we can’t do it alone. We want teammates who push us to work smarter, harder, faster.
The Public Relations Internship is a great way to make a big impact on the continued success of Ripple’s solutions for financial institutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop a process for keeping key messages and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) organized and up-to-date
- Create an influencer program to help Ripple connect, educate and communicate our story to both press and the broader media landscape
- Route incoming press requests to internal teams and external PR agencies
- Compile minutes/action items on client and team calls
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently enrolled in an undergrad (junior/seniors) or graduate program a top-tier university
- Have foundational knowledge from your education in business, marketing or communications/PR
- Attention to detail and the ability to respond quickly and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly lunch
- Weekly yoga at work
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Luxembourg, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.