Spring Splash 2018: Teacher Registration Now Open!
Greetings from the Stanford Splash team! Spring Splash 2018 is May 5th and 6th and teacher registration is now open through March 9th. Stanford Splash is a unique outreach opportunity for your student group to introduce students in 7th through 12th grades to the subjects you are passionate about. Previous classes have been on mars settlement, juggling, hip-hop dance, web development, and many other topics. Now is your chance to instill excitement about learning!
Come to our Splash Teacher Social Hour to grab some free food, discuss class ideas, and ask questions on either:
· Tuesday, March 6th at 6:00 pm in Old Union 200 (Facebook Event)
As always, teachers can:
· pick the topic to teach and design their own curriculum
· teach alone or with friends
· select the class duration and size
· determine the class grade level
· request funds for class supplies
Don't want to teach? Then sign up to volunteer! Teachers are also encouraged to sign-up for volunteer shifts once their class times have been scheduled. Please go to stanfordesp.org/getinvolved to sign-up to volunteer.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com, we are happy to help you!
See you at Spring Splash 2018!