Wells Fargo Rates Marketing Analyst Role
Job Title – Rates Marketing - Analyst
Job ID – 5402810
Location: San Francisco & Los Angeles
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers$B!G(B financial needs and help them succeed financially. We$B!G(Bre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you$B!G(Bll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.$B!!(B
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Securities - Rates Marketing
Wells Fargo Securities Interest Rate Risk Management helps clients of Wells Fargo manage their exposure to interest rate risk through the structuring of hedging solutions using OTC interest rate derivatives. The team consists of nearly 100 specialists and analysts located across the country that work closely with relationship managers to identify and work with clients who potentially could derive benefits from the various interest rate hedging solutions available to them.
Positioned within Wells Fargo Securities Sales & Trading, the Sales Analyst role will involve a high degree of contact with Relationship Managers/Bankers, related to providing interest rate hedging and risk management services to clients of Wells Fargo Bank primarily in the middle market business lines. This individual is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and presenting materials for the marketing of derivative products.
Specifically, this individual will:
- Generate daily market and pricing data and analytics to the client base
- Develops pitch materials, deal documents and internal/external marketing material
- Provide daily front office support functions, including, but not limited to trade processing, trader pricing and responding to daily and varied customer service requests
- Provide analytical support for corporate finance, traders, senior marketers and clients
- Handles a wide variety of issuers, types, volume and complexity of transactions
- Gain a basic level of asset-liability risk management techniques and issues
- Provide client coverage support when senior calling officers are traveling
This position is subject to Dodd-Frank Background Screening Requirements, including successful completion and clearing of a background screen. Applicants are subject to a new screen to comply with Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act which states that Associated Persons (AP) cannot be subject to statutory disqualification. Under industry regulations, an AP is defined as a team member who solicits or accepts client orders for swaps. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and are required to report certain incidents.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit$B!G(Bs risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 1+ year of financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher obtained prior to program start date
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior experience in financial institution, fixed income or capital markets role
- Strong interest in financial markets and derivatives
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience developing pitch materials
- Excellent analytical, communications and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and to communicate effectively with a diverse set of personalities
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment
- Focused on specific, ambitious goals, and demonstrate a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
If you or someone in your network has interest in below full-time opportunity, please have them contact Leroy.Clarke@wellsfargo.com with an updated resume.
Visit us at http://myfuture.wf.com/