Hello Stanford Women in Business!
I hope all is well. My name is Sabrina Poblete and I am recruiter at Linkedin partnering with our HR team on upcoming opportunities for our Summer 2016 Human Resources Intern class! Please keep in mind the resume deadline is next Thurs, February 11th 2016.
Apply directly @ https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ozts2fwg&s=Stanford_sourced
HR Intern Responsibilities:
This internship experience will allow individuals to apply the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom to real-world Human Resource experiences. This internship opportunity is a great way to gain exposure to core HR functions, such as Training & Development, HRIT, Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation and Employee Relations.
As an Intern the responsibilities could vary based on the area in HR to which you are assigned. Example projects could include assisting with different aspects of HR:
- Reporting & Data analysis
- Researching best practices and strategies
- Branding efforts
- Support day to day duties in your functional area
- Report on experience to HR leadership team at the end of the internship
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, academic program at an accredited college or university and graduating in 2017
- Students must have the ability to participate in a 12 week summer internship program
- Preferred Qualifications
- Preferred majors include Human Resources or Business Administration
- Previous HR work experience
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with diverse people
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of business needs in developing HR strategy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong attention to detail