RSA is high-end consulting firm focused on the defense, government services, and aerospace markets. Our team provides corporate strategy, market entry and forecasting, mergers and acquisitions, and competitive intelligence services to global corporate, private equity, and investment banking clients
- US citizenship and the ability to be in the Washington, D.C. area from June to August
- Pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Finance, General Business, National Security, Political Science, or Public Policy
- Internship, work experience, or demonstrated interest in the aerospace, defense, aviation or government services sectors - OR - with a top investment bank, private equity or venture capital firm
- 3.5 out of 4.0 minimum GPA
- Strong acumen in writing for business and dealing face-to-face with clients
- Application requirements include a CV/resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript
Apply by January 25th at 11:59pm.