ENGR 245: The Lean Launchpad
JOIN ENGR 245: THE LEAN LAUNCHPAD
This class is not about how to write a business plan or size markets. We combine theory with hands-on practice to test the business model of a startup while creating all of the pressures of the real world in an early stage start up. You will hustle to talk to customers, partners, and competitors as you encounter the chaos of how a startup actually works. Each block will be a new adventure outside the classroom as you test each part of your business model!
Class is application-based and with <15% acceptance so get started today!
- Blue River Ventures (Lean Launchpad alum) just exited for $300MM
- Andre Esteva (Lean Launchpad alum) was published in Nature for his work with early skin cancer identification
- 50% of Lean Launchpad teams incorporate and become real companies
What to do next
Join us for our info sessions and team formation event (co-sponsored by VS & e-club) to learn more about the course, meet the teaching team, and find teammates!
- Visit our website to sign up for mailing list & team formation, office hours with the professors, and apply.
1) 10/31 (Tuesday): 12:10 - 1:10 PM GSB M104
Guest: Ritu Narayan from Zum (Sequoia Series A, Lean Launchpad 2016)
2) 11/ 2 (Thursday): 12:00 - 1:00 PM Engineering 380-380F
Guest: Jorge Heraud from Blue River Technology ($300M sale, Lean Launchpad 2011)
3) 11/6 (Monday): 5:00 - 7:00 PM GSB W104
Guest: Nathan Fenner and Matthew Schwartz from Afresh (Lean Launchpad 2017)