Analyst / Associate (recent graduate)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
You will be joining a tight-knit team, with a new approach to private equity investing. We are company-builders working alongside top financial and operating partners to pursue high-impact investments.
Our culture values: innovation, collaboration and the entrepreneurial drive to make things happen. As a new team member you will be expected to contribute from day one, working comfortably alongside senior deal makers as well as CEOs and operators to drive private equity investment initiatives.
• B.A / B.S. with exposure to private equity, investment banking, management/strategy consulting, M&A advisory etc.
• Situational fluency in the private equity investing process and strong quantitative skills
• Presence and communication skills to engage on a peer basis with senior executives and investment professionals
• Independent thinking with the confidence to embrace unfamiliar concepts and champion a vision • Fluency in constructing complex LBO models – a plus
• Interact on a daily basis with CEOs and operators, seeking creative ways to involve them in our investment initiatives
• Pro-actively identify and analyze investment opportunities
• Work closely with our PE firm partners, advancing our joint priorities on acquisitions and portfolio value creation
• Participate as a member of the team in setting our firm goals and strategy
About Kingfish Group
Kingfish is a different kind of private equity firm, building companies in close partnership with top industry executives. We have pioneered a new approach to direct private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas and capital. We work in partnership with targeted executives and a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors to identify, invest in and grow great businesses. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives.
Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantively to firm strategy and goals, and there is extensive feedback on performance. Authority is decentralized and performance is rewarded based on achievement of goals. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.
Kingfish is a unique place that demands extraordinary tenacity, confidence, intellectual curiosity, and strong communications skills. If this describes you and the environment you thrive in, email us: email@example.com.